Whos plan is it?

So for those who do not know I am a senior this year. I get the questions like where are you going to college? What do you want to do? Really and truly I have no clue. I don't know what I want to do. I mean sure I have a few things in mind but I am 17. How are we supposed to know what we want to do for the rest of our lives? Who knows if we will like it when we are 30? I do know that whatever you do you need to be happy while doing it. If you are not happy why waste your time being miserable? When you are older you should look back and say, wow, I was so happy; I love what I did; I have no regrets; I would not have changed a thing. Anyway, the point is it's ok to not know what you are going to do. I see everyone at college having fun making friends. It's like I want to go but also I don't. Know what I mean? Like I said earlier, I do have a few things in mind. Things like photography, something with music,  or graphic design something like that. I am pretty creative so I would go that route. I also enjoy writing. I'm not the best, but practice makes perfect right, lol? Just know that you are not alone. You are not the only one that doesn't know what you want to do. What we have to do is pray! We need to ask God what his plan is for us and ask him to point us in the right direction. We need to live through God's plan and not our plan, or what we want to do. Surround yourself with people who support you, who love you, and who will always be there for you. If you don't have anyone I am here for you! Also, remember that your plan is different than others! We are all on different journeys, some may be ahead and you know what, that is totally ok! Others may be behind that is ok too. We are all different and unique in our own way! Just take it day by day! Just breathe! Just pray! You got this!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."                                               Jeremiah 29:11

   


Comments

Popular Posts