Get to know me and my family

Hello! Get to know me and my family!

 My mom is my best friend! We have a bond that no one will ever be able to break. She has always been there for me through my ups and downs. She always knows how to make me laugh. I love going out and having a girl's day. I love traveling with her we always have a great time. She is my travel buddy! I could not imagine what I would do without her.

I love my dad! He is always there for me as well. We have so many good times together! He makes me feel safe. I never have to worry if something will happen because he is always aware. He is a great artist for my birthday this year which was a few weeks ago he painted a picture of me! I love it so much! He always helps with advice and things like that. He loves me so much. I want my future husband to love my kids as much as he loves me. 

My Yia Yia is the best! (Yia Yia is grandmother in greek.) My Yia Yia loves me unconditionally. I love her so much! She makes me laugh so hard even when she doesn't mean to. She is always there for me. She gives me the best advice. She also makes the best food not to be biased or anything lol. I love going to her house for a week at a time and just hanging out not a care in the world. When I go there I feel at home.

My aunt Casey is like my second mom. We literally have so much fun. From singing in the car to going on trips. I also love going shopping with her she has some good taste. We are always joking around and laughing. I love when she does my hair. She actually taught me how to do my makeup. She is so good at it. I love when we go out and get ice cream and just hang out. She is always there for me. I could not have asked for an even better aunt!


Recently my grandma and grandpa passed away. My grandpa passed on December 6, 2020, and my grandma passed on February 6, 2022, so that's 14 months exact. It's been pretty hard. We used to go camping and I have missed it, especially this summer I saw everyone on boats and tubing and I was like oh I want to go, and then I was like oh wait I can't. I mean I guess I could but it would not be the same. Even though we were not that close we still had good times. Now we have to look back at the memories and laugh and cry. We will always have good and bad days! If you're going through a loss just know it's okay to cry it's ok to laugh it's okay to not be ok. Just know you CAN get through it! 


My Pop passed away like 10 years ago and I miss him so much! I didn't have that much time with him but from the stories and what I remember I know he loved me very much. I got my love and obsession with ice cream from him haha. I really do miss him and wish I had gotten to know him more. Everything happens for a reason. I'm just glad I got the time I did with him even though it wasn't long and I don't remember much I still remember some. I am very grateful for the time I had with him!


That is my family and what I love about them I could go on and on but I already shared a good bit I hope you enjoyed this! If you have any questions or anything you want me to tell you about or advice whatever just type in the comments and I will do my best!


QUOTE - LITTLE MOMENTS BIG MEMORIES!

Comments

Popular Posts