Get to know me!

 Hi! My name is Anna! I am 17 years old! My birthday was actually a few weeks ago! Anyway, I am a homeschooling senior! I have been homeschooled since sixth grade. I actually enjoy it! 


I love my family! My family is always there for me! We go on vacation every year. Most of the time we go somewhere different but we have been to some places two times which I really like it because you can go back and do other things that you didn't get to do the first time. I just love spending time with them and laughing our faces off haha. We have fun times together!


I love photography! I always have since I was young. I just got a camera for my 17 birthday! I have taken pictures on it and it's so fun! I'm not going to lie I am not the best at editing. I need to get better at it. My problem is I want the picture as natural as possible as it will look but still look nice you know what I mean? People always say I have a good eye for like angles and things like that. Photography is definitely a passion for me!


I also love music. Music has always helped me! It makes me feel happy when sad It helps calm me down when I'm stressed It helps me focus when I'm studying It helps me when I workout It's just always my go-to with whatever is going on. I want to try to make music like lyrics and the sound and all that. I've tried before I'm just not that good at it but I am writing one right now and it sounds pretty good! Music is another one of my passions!


That is a few things that I love! i absolutely adore my family and love the times we have together! I love photography and making the picture have a story. I love music it has always been there for me whenever I need it or when I don't it just makes me happy! Thank you to everyone that read this I hope yall enjoyed I'm sorry if it's not that good I've never done a blog so bare with me lol! Come along with me on this journey!



BIBLE VERSE - WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

                                                     MATTHEW 19:26












Comments

Popular Posts